This month, as CalExotics Expert Sexperts, we were sent another great product to review. Just a reminder, each product is rated, by our testers (2 couples), using The Love Bird’s Feathers Rating Scale™:
1= “Not so hot” to
5 = “VERY, VERY HOT!”
“The hotter the product is, the more feathers it will take to cool you off!”
The new product we received is called the Apollo™ Hydro Power Stroker™. This is an intensely powerful male stoker that has a textured chamber for added sensations. This vibrating pleasure stroker has 30, yes 30 functions of vibration, pulsation and escalation which also includes deep throat action! It has a sleek, ergonomic shape and a totally self-contained, wireless design.
The Hydro Power Stroker’s chamber has a removable sleeve which makes cleaning super easy. It is 9.25 inches long and 3.5 inches wide and the sleeve is 4.75 inches long and 2.25 inches wide. It has 2 an easy-to-use push buttons. The top button controls the different functions and the bottom buttons turns the stroker on and off. It even has a state-of-the-art memory chip that resumes on the last function used. You can simply hold this stroker or you can use the suction cup that swivels 180 degrees. This optional suction cup is included and can allow for some hands-free, multi-positional pleasure. The Hydro Power Stroker is 100% waterproof which provides lots of fun in and out of the shower. It can be used alone or with a partner.
The Hydro Power Stroker requires 4 AAA batteries, which are not included. It comes in two colors: gray or blue, like shown here. It is body safe, unscented and phthalate free. Always use a water-based lubricant with this stroker. It cleans easily with soap and water or, like we recommend, a sex toy cleaner. Remember to clean the Hydro Power Stroker before and after each use and remove the batteries when it’s not in use.
We found the Apollo™ Hydro Power Stroker™ price ranging from $56.99 to $84.04. So, how did our testers rate the Apollo™ Hydro Power Stroker™?
FTC Disclosure: We are paid Expert Sexperts with CalExotics. However, we received three of the products mentioned above free from CalExotics. We then give our two tester couples the products for free in exchange for their honest reviews. The reviews of the products are based on the personal opinions of the two tester couples that reviewed the products for free. We will never misrepresent products or publish a false review. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s Guidelines, CFR, Part 255.
In case you missed our live radio show Friday night, here it is! We discussed exploring sexual fantasies and review CalExotics’ power play™ teasing tickler! Our special co-host is Caroline Hatton, LMHC. Hope you enjoy!
If you said “Yes”, we can’t imagine why… It’s not like everyone is rushing around, trying to get caught up at work and at home, preparing for the holidays, shopping too much, eating too much, dealing with their family “stuff” all while trying to manage the extra financial stress…right?
This is a very stressful time of the year for many people. So much is going on. Some things feel completely out of their control. During times like these, it’s best to focus on things you DO have control of such as how you choose to cope with this extra stress. Here are 6 tips to help you cope:
1. Think positively – Stress has the tendency to lead to negative and anxious thinking. Negative and anxious thinking leads to negative and anxious feelings. The more negative and anxious we feel, the more negative and anxious thoughts we get. You get the idea. It becomes a negative cycle. So, instead, focus your attention and energy on positive thoughts. Make a list of what you enjoy about the holidays and the positive things in your life. Do positive affirmations daily, read positive books, listen to uplifting songs , etc.
2. Stay in the here and now – Stress can also get us to think too much about the future or the past. We do not have control over either of these. Try to stay in the here and now…what you do have control of. Remember the famous quote by Bill Keane: “Yesterday’s the past and tomorrow’s the future. Today is a gift – which is why they call it the present.”
3. Relax – Schedule time for yourself to unwind and relax. What eventually happens to a battery that doesn’t get recharged? You will not be helpful to anyone else if you are completely drained. Take time to recharge your battery!
4. Have fun – Schedule some quality time and fun with your partner. You don’t want that battery to die either! PS, great sex is a wonderful and fun stress reliever!!!!
5. Say no and ask for what you need – And finally, learn to say no to avoid becoming overcommitted and to ask for what you need. Don’t be afraid to ask for help from your partner, friends, or family, if needed. You do not have to do it all by yourself!
6. Be Grateful – Before you go to bed, create a gratitude list. Make a list of everything you appreciate and are grateful for in your life. Again, you’ll surprise yourself at how many blessings you have to count.
We hope this helps. We wish you and your family a very relaxing, safe, and blessed holiday! Until next year…