Workshops and Seminars
We offer sex and relationship workshops and seminars on a variety of topics relating to relationships and sexuality. Some of our topics include but are not limited to:
- Intimate Chats with The Love Birds Seminars – Designed for singles or couples who have questions about relationships and sexuality. This is a Q & A style seminar (all questions will be submitted anonymously at the beginning of the seminar). Must be at least 18 years old to attend.
- Seven Principles Program for Couples – These workshops are for couples who wish to improve and strengthen their marriage as well as for couples who are anticipating marriage or are in committed relationships. This program is based upon Dr. Gottman’s book the The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. Straightforward in its approach yet profound in its effect, the principles outlined in this groundbreaking book teach partners new and startling strategies for making their relationship work. For over 30 years, Dr. Gottman scientifically analyzed the habits of married couples and established a method of correcting the behaviors that puts thousands of marriages on the rocks.
- Hold Me Tight Workshops – Hold Me Tight Program is a class for couples based on the book, Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love, by Dr. Sue Johnson. Hold Me Tight is based on Emotionally-Focused Couples Therapy, a short-term, structured approach to helping couples strengthen and deepen their emotional bond. In this workshop, we will practice relationship-building conversations in class and through take-home exercises, as well as watch demonstration videos to witness other couples learning to step out of negative cycles and create a stronger, more loving relationship.
- Sexual Enhancement Seminars – Designed for singles or couples wanting to enhance their sexuality. Topics include fantasy play, sex toys, sexual education, safe sex practices, etc. Must be at least 18 years old to attend.
- Sexuality Education Programs for Colleges – Designed for specifically for college students, all sexual information provided is medically accurate, sex-positive and age appropriate. We offer programs such as Fifty Shades of Normal™, Super Sexy: Safer Sex, Healthy Relationships 101, Vibrators, Lubes and Anal Beads, Oh My!, etc.
Please sign up for our free monthly newsletter to keep informed about our upcoming seminars and events!
If you are a college, church or community leader and wish to sponsor any of our workshops, classes or seminars, please contact us.