Did you know that Random Acts of Kindness Week started on February 14th? So, why not do some random acts of kindness for your partner? However, we certainly hope that you are showing random acts of kindness to your partner all year long…not just this week. To help you get started, here are 13 kindness ideas to do for your partner this week (and of course, all year long!):
1. Write your partner love notes and hide them around the house (of course, where you know they will find them).
2. Give your partner lots of hugs and kisses when they first wake up, when they get home, and before they go to sleep.
3. Tell your partner the many reasons why you love and appreciate them.
4. Write your partner a love letter or poem.
5. Do one of your partner’s chores.
6. Cook your partner their favorite meal (and serve it to him/her naked or in sexy lingerie).
7. Show gratitude often by saying, “Thank You”.
8. Pay attention and really listen to your partner.
9. Put your phone away when spending time with your partner.
10. Send your partner flirty and loving text messages often.
11. Give your partner thoughtful compliments.
12. Give your partner a sensual or erotic massage.
13. Plan a surprise “pleasure event” for your partner. For example, how about surprising your partner with a bubble bath with rose petals, candles, soft music, and a glass of wine?