Some of you may have heard that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West recently had sex in a bathroom when he came to visit her during her nude photo shoot. Why? Well she was reportedly ovulating and trying to get pregnant. Some people can’t touch anything in a public bathroom without paper towels, let alone fathom the idea of having sex in one. For them, this is just plain gross.
However, sex in public places, including bathrooms, is a sexual fantasy of some people. And some people that have sex in public bathrooms do it for the thrill of it and because it’s naughty/taboo. In case this idea has crossed your mind, here are some dos and don’ts when it comes to sex in a public bathroom:
- Don’t have sex in a public bathroom. As Sex Therapists, we have to tell you that since it can lead to possible arrests and legal problems. However, if you still decide to do this anyway…
- Do make sure it is a single occupancy bathroom and make sure you lock the door!
- Don’t have sex in a bathroom that’s not clean.
- Do try different areas and positions. For example, standing up against the wall, sitting on the toilet bowl (with the seat cover down) or on the sink/vanity (if sturdy enough).
- Don’t have sex on the diaper changing table. Yuck! And it could break!
- Do make it a quickie. You can’t occupy a public bathroom for a long period of time.
- Do have sex in your bathroom at home. You can act out the sexual fantasy of having sex in a public bathroom but in a place that’s clean and without the risk of getting arrested!