ABC Television Show "The List" - A kiss is just a kiss, or is it? It begs the question, do we really know how to kiss? Drs. Chuck and Jo-Ann Bird share the art of kissing well!
Rates & Payment Options at a Glance:
Individual therapy rate: $150.00 (Offers sliding scale)Couples counseling/coaching rate: $200.00 (No sliding scale offered)Discernment counseling rate: $200.00 (No sliding scale offered)
*Cash, checks, Visa/MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express are accepted.
We do not accept insurance.
Kink and Poly-Friendly Professionals:
We are open and affirming to all people regardless of race, ethnicity, culture, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, gender, religious or political beliefs, and/or alternative forms of sexual expression and lifestyle.
- Do you and your partner have difficulty communicating and understanding each other?
- Are you stuck, arguing in circles about the same issues?
- Are you having difficulty repairing the trust in your relationship?
- Do you feel more like roommates rather than intimate partners?
- Are you experiencing sexual concerns?
- Are you suffering from anxiety or depressive symptoms?
Drs. Chuck and Jo-Ann Bird are Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Board Certified Clinical Sexologists and Certified Sex Therapists, Relationship and Intimacy Counselors, Relationship and Sexuality Speakers, Hypnotherapists, Life Coaches and CalExotics' Expert Sexperts. They are also the Founders and Directors of the Center for Life, Relationship and Sexual Wellness.
They provide the following services for adults in the Tampa Bay area (Please click on each to learn more):